I believe you just purchased a new car and would love to validate your vehicle number plate (s) in Nigeria.
Nigeria Insider is a website aimed at bringing you any possible solution to you on anything entirely Nigeria. From Celebrities Net Worth, Business Plans in Nigeria, Business in Nigeria, Entertainment in Nigeria, Farming Business in Nigeria, Health & Foods in Nigeria, Lifestyles in Nigeria, Telcos in Nigeria, Salary structure and more.
There is no way you can live without using a technology gadget like car. With this, you will have to register and get a number plate attached to your car. This article helps in walking you through how you can make application for this number plate — for your vehicle today in Nigeria.
Internet has come to save mankind from a lot of physical activities. You can apply for a vehicle plate number in Nigeria by sitting in the comfort of your room.
In our today’s article guide, I shall brief you about how to apply for Vehicle plate number in Nigeria easily.
How To Apply For Vehicle Plate Number In Nigeria
- The applicant completes the online registration (MVA01) form at www.nvisng.org, prints completed form and attaches all relevant vehicle documents and proceeds to SBIR/MLA (State Board of Internal Revenue/Motor Licensing Authority) office.
- Pays for vehicle number plate at SBIR/MLA and is assigned a number plate
- The applicant takes his/her vehicle to VIO for physical inspection and is issued a Roadworthiness certificate if VIO is satisfied with the condition of the vehicle.
- The applicant goes to Road safety for verification of documents to be provided. The lists of documents to be provided are:
- Driver’s License
- Insurance Policy Number
- Means of Identification
- Proof of Address (eg. Utility Bill)
- After all, an applicant has to go for his/her Proof of Ownership Certificate (POC) number to be printed. After getting your Proof of Ownership Certificate, your Vehicle Number Plate and Vehicle Identification Tag (VIT) will be given to you.
You are now done with how to apply for your Vehicle Number plate in Nigeria – without any stress.
The Federal Road Safety Commission is in charge for managing all road activities in Nigeria. These are the guide they have set for anyone willing to apply for a Vehicle Number plate in Nigeria.
Source: Nigeria Insider